Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Don't Give a Rat's Ass ((Anyone, Open RP))

2 posters

Go down

I Don't Give a Rat's Ass ((Anyone, Open RP)) Empty I Don't Give a Rat's Ass ((Anyone, Open RP))

Post  Carpe Noctem Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Briggs drives through the slums in his beat up looking 1970 Plymouth Duster. He cruises along, his snake bite piercings in his bottom lip while he drags on a cigarette. He is wearing his signature jacket with multiple patches on it for various punk bands and symbols of the like, underneath a t-shirt that says "Look at My Sexy Titties" on the front. He pulls up in front of one of the most rundown looking pool halls in the slums, but hey, he liked it here. As he gets out, he makes sure his green mohawk is still up, and he is wearing tight jeans with rips and holes all along them, a pair of boots evening out the outfit. Walking in, he orders himself a beer and watches some of the pool games going on in the hole in the wall bar known as the Rat's Ass.
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

I Don't Give a Rat's Ass ((Anyone, Open RP)) Empty Re: I Don't Give a Rat's Ass ((Anyone, Open RP))

Post  Beca Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:34 am

Maliha entered the pool hall looking around, it was a far cry from the places you would normally find her but she needed to get out and see more of this city. She had dressed down tonight in a pair of designer jeans and a tank top with knee high boots to tie it all together. As she glided through the room looking at the men her eyes fell on a familiar hint of green. She smiled to herself as she moved to his side running a fingernail across the back of his neck.

"Good Evening Briggs."

I Don't Give a Rat's Ass ((Anyone, Open RP)) Blakelivelyhair2
Beca
Beca

Back to top Go down

I Don't Give a Rat's Ass ((Anyone, Open RP)) Empty Re: I Don't Give a Rat's Ass ((Anyone, Open RP))

Post  Carpe Noctem Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:18 am

Briggs grins when he feels the fingers up his neck and hears Maliha's voice, turning to look at her more fully.

"Well good evening to you too. You seem to always surprise me, coming into places like this. Any particular reason you picked the worst one?"
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Beca Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 am

"Same reason I always do. Better choices."

She smiles almost devilishly as she moves to sit next to him.
Beca
Beca

Back to top Go down

Post  Carpe Noctem Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:31 am

Briggs snickers and turns in his chair towards the bar, flaggingg the bartender down and ordering himself a Pabst Blue Ribbon. He looks over at Maliha with a grin.

"Want anything?"
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem

Back to top Go down

Post  Beca Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 pm

"Whiskey sour."

She crosses her legs and watches him, her eyes scanning over his form.

"So what are you doing out this way?"
Beca
Beca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum