Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A trip to the Dragon's Den ((any))

3 posters

Go down

A trip to the Dragon's Den ((any)) Empty A trip to the Dragon's Den ((any))

Post  Rio Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:19 pm

image https://s1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/152mario152/?action=view&current=watanabebusinesssuit.jpg

Shin strolls into the club and walks over to a large empty table and sits down. As one of the staff walks by he motions to her. "A vodka martini please, very dirty." as she walks off he looks around.

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

A trip to the Dragon's Den ((any)) Empty Re: A trip to the Dragon's Den ((any))

Post  starshine Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Brooklyn walks into the building, her lips turned up in a smile. Her petite, lithe frame would never be mistaken for a fighter. She is wearing blue jeans and a gray t-shirt which has been tye-dyed to fall just under obnoxious. Her light blonde hair is almost white and it falls to her lower back.

She moves up to bar and orders a fruity little drink before turning her back to the bar to look around at who is present.
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Shin watches over the bar. As the small female enters he smiles and nods. Standing he makes his way over to her. "Good evening. I am Shin Koyamada." with a small nod. "May I join you?" as he looks to a stool at the bar.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Brooklyn smiles up at the man and nods. "Please do. My name's Brooklyn Moore. Come here often?" She examines him for a moment, more clinical then anything romantic. She takes a sip of her pink frothy liquid.
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:33 pm

He pulls out the stool and sits, "No, not at all to be honest. This is my first time here?" he sets his drink on the bar and looks back to her. "What about you?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Brooklyn smiles. "It's my first time also." She takes another sip of her drink and glances around. "It's a nice place though...I like it already."

She points to a small carving of a dragon in the wall and smiles. She slides up onto a stool and then glances down the length of the bar for a moment, then back at Shin.

"So....ummm...I suck at small talk...just a little disclaimer there."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Walking in the door is a young man about 23 or 24 wearing a red sparkly raver shirt and black leather pants. He has a long blonde hair that is in a shaggy mess. Next to him is a pretty red head maybe 20/21 years old. People all seem to be shaking his hand as he cuts his way through the crowd.

A shot girl hands the pair of them shots, which they down and hand the empty vials back.

The young man kisses the girl on the cheek and makes his way into the recess of the club, while the young girl makes her way over to Brooklyn.

"Good to see you again," she says.

Brooklyn can see with her Changeling eyes, that she is the Duchess Silvaneous.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Brooklyn smiles. "It's my first time also." She takes another sip of her drink and glances around. "It's a nice place though...I like it already."

"So....ummm...I suck at small talk...just a little disclaimer there."

nodding as he looks to the dragon. "Yes, it is a nice and I could really get use to coming here." smiling at her comment, "Oh, I understand. I am new to the area so I am not sure of what is going on these nights." Shin then turns his attention to the woman that has entered.

He nods and smiles as she speaks to Brooklyn.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Brooklyn smiles at Shin, then her eyes widen slightly seeing the Duchess here. Her face melts into a brighter smile that lights up her eyes. "Hey, good to see you again, also."

She gestures to Shin. "I just met this man here....Shin...who is new to the City...and I was saying how I suck at small talk."

She chuckles softly, then smiles again. "Shin, let me introduce you to Ms. Silvaneous."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 am

The red head puts her fingers up towards a waitress indicating that she needs another shot.

"On this side, its Mrs. Silver if it has to be Mrs. Anything, but I'd prefer Mab."

She looks to the Asian Man.

"Shin you say. Welcome to Chicago."

She gets her shot from the shot girl and then she looks back to Brooklyn.

"Explain to me how someone can suck at small talk?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Brooklyn smiles with a little incline of her head to the girl. "Mab it is then."

She chuckles slightly. "Well...ummm...except for "hi", 'what's your name", "how are you", "how's the weather"..." She frowns slightly. "I have a difficult time getting a conversation started...unless it's with kids...then they usually have more then enough words to fill a few books on their own."

She gets a bright smile and a slightly far off look as if imagining back to a situation. She snaps her attention back after a moment, then a look of enlightenment comes over her face. "Oh, yeah...and the "have you been here often"...that's about it for me."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Nodding to Mrs. Silver, "Yes, Shin Koyamada. It is a pleasure to meet you." he offers his hand to her.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Mab shakes Shin's hand.

"A pleasure to meet you as well."

She turns her attention to Brooklyn.

"The answer to your final question would be yes. Yes, I come here often, because Kevin comes here often."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun May 06, 2012 11:15 am

"it is very much a pleasure to meet you." give a small bow. He then looks to Brooklyn.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 07, 2012 8:32 pm

She yawns and starts looking for the shot girl.

"I hate the warm up DJs, they are always so boring. Just wait until Kevin gets on the stage, it will get lively in here."

She looks around.

"So what brings you to Chicago."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum