Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning Hme

2 posters

Go down

Returning Hme Empty Returning Hme

Post  Rio Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:55 am

Gino exits his limo and makes his way to the office of Lodin.

"It has been 20 years since I have had to make this visit." he thinks to himself as he enters the elevator and heads to the office.

he nods to the ghoul guards that stand outside, the one to the left opens the door and there sitting behind his desk is Lodin, the Prince of Chicago."

Gino fixes his suit and removes his hat and pulls out a container that hold three cigars.

In an Italian accent, "Good evening Prince Lodin." he then awaits the Prince to reply once he is ready.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Returning Hme Empty Re: Returning Hme

Post  Admin Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Lodin stands up when he sees Gino walk in.

"Velcome home," he says. "It is good to see you. Please come in and have a seat."

He gestures to a seat and sits, picking up his cigar out of the ashtray.

"What brings you back to Chicago?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:26 pm

smiling as Lodin address him. Gino hands him the cigar holder.

"Thank my Prince, I wanted to give you these." the places the wooden box on the desk and takes a seat. "They are Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997. I am sure that you will enjoy them."

"It seems that my father wishes to speak to me about something my prince. He only stated that if I had time that I should return to Chicago to talk business." he pulls out a cigar from his pocket. "May I?'" as he waits for the ok to light it. "I am glad to be home Sir. I have missed Chicago a great deal and was looking to come back. Da Italian food in Dallas is not so good and I can't even get good meat to make anything myself." searching for his cutter. "How have you been and is there anything that I can do for you or da familia while I am home?"

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Lodin nods granting permission to light the cigar.

"Thank you for the gift. And yes, the city is in turmoil at present. An assassin tried to eliminate the entirety of the primogen council. We are still trying ascertain the culprit. Other than that, the family is strong. Business i good. All is well. Except the damn anarchs, they are always a nuissance. Apparently Tyler is dealing with them since she was removed from the council."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:10 pm

"You are welcome and please let me know what you think of them once you have had time to enjoy one." Gino listens and shifts in his chair and the Prince tells him of the plot to kill the primogen. "Is there any leads so far? Is the Sheriff looking into the matter, Sir?"

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:23 pm

"The current sheriff is looking into the matter. Some rabble named Briggs. Didn't really want a Brujah sheriff, but it made Critias happy after he lost a Brujah vote on the Primogen Council."

He sits back smoking his cigar.

"The only information we have as of yet is that the notorious Rare Damsel was responsible for providing the hardware that nearly ended us."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 pm

"I will speak to this Brujah once I have talked to Capone, Sir. I will see what information and resources and can bring to assist in this investigation." he nods, "My Prince, I request to ,once again, live within your domain and wish to set up a haven as well."
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:05 pm

"You do not need to ask me my permission. You are my grandchilde, of course you are welcomed in my domain. My rules are the same, but all of my family are welcome in my city. Please, establish a haven and whatever businesses your sire permits you to run now that you have returned."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 pm

He bows his head, "Thank you, My Prince. It is good to be home again and I will start looking in that matter as well." standing, "If there is nothing else Sir, I am going to make my present known to my Sire."

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:13 pm

"Enjoy Chicago, and welcome home!"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:46 pm

"Thank you again, My Prince." he takes three steps backwards and then turns to exit the door.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum