Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day to Day Routine (Attn: Any daytime people)

Go down

Day to Day Routine (Attn: Any daytime people) Empty Day to Day Routine (Attn: Any daytime people)

Post  Moose Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Focus on a warehouse business in the docks area right on the outskirt edge of the Vamp's Warehouse district. https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net/gallery/Personal-album-of-Moose/the-pit-building-2-pic_16.htm and its inner workings of a normal clean corporate office on the inside.

Sergei Romanov’s female entourage (Inga, Sasha, and Anastasia I’ll use I, S, and A for when they speak from now on) https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net/gallery/Personal-album-of-Moose/Anastasia-Inga-and-Sasha-pic_10.htm (wearing their black and white sexy corporate suits all pretty and dolled up for work) busy with the grind of the 9 to 5 in the morning.

Inga is busy manning the phones, Bluetooth headset in one ear, inputting information quickly into her computer sitting in a swivel chair at her kiosk cubicle desk area. Her IN and OUT boxes filled with paperwork neatly placed inside them. When you enter the front doors of this Warehouse, she will be the first person you will encounter. (OOC: think secretary you have to get past, setting the scene so you’ll know what you’ll be walking into)

Sasha is carrying some heavy boxes loaded with files over to another area in the back next to her cubicle, way way way behind to the left of where Inga is sitting.

Anastasia is busy twirling some gum between her fingers as she stretches it out daydreaming in her cubicle off to the right behind Inga, her feet propped up on the desk counter lounging peacefully.

I: (clicking her earpiece) “Romanov Import/Exports. Inga speaking. How may I direct your call? (slight pause, her nodding listening) “Hold please while I redirect your call, sir.”

She clicks the headset doing so. She looks over at Anastasia upset. She swivels her chair facing her.

I:“ Anastasia, are you going to do your fair share of work today? I’m not covering for you this time if Master Sergei gets upset.”

A: “Sorry Inga (slight head bob as she puts the gum back in her mouth) I was thinking of that handsome man I met at the Succubus Club. (heavy sigh) He was so dreamy. (you can see she is drifting into la-la land thinking about him in her head) Master Sergei seemed interested in Mercedes. Maybe he’ll hire her. Alcohol on call. That would be so cool to have a waitress working for us don’tcha think so.

I: “Anastasia, you know Master Sergei hates it when you use your feminine charms on someone when it isn’t ANYONE he wants you to get closer to. Anastasia. just forget about…..oh never…..(clicking the headset) “Romanov Import/Exports. Inga speaking. How may I direct your call?” (pauses listening) “Hold please while I redirect your call ma’am.”

Sasha walks up to Inga’s kiosk dropping some files on her desk somewhat exhausted.

S: “Everything’s rearranged as you specified, Inga, for the important meeting Master Sergei wants to hold. (looking at Anastasia) I really could have used your help getting things set up back there, Anastasia. After your little green shot incident that upset Master Sergei and fawning all over that loser guy you were flirting with. I really don’t know what you saw in him, nor do I want to know. Glad Master Sergei decided to leave when he did. I was afraid I’d have to pull you away from that tight lip lock you had on him. You are gonna do some work today Anastasia. WE (pointing at Inga and Sasha) aren’t covering your slack today, right Inga?”

Inga nods opening up the files skimming them over trying to make sense of what’s she reading.

I: “(holding it up to them pointing them out) Who requested these unnecessary extras on the expense reports?” (looking at both of them confused)

Sasha and Anastasia both look at each other and shrug.

I:”Great. More work to compile before Master Sergei awakens from his slumber.”

Inga pulls out a memo pad writing some things down on it.

I: “I have some errands I need you two to do before Master Sergei calls us down those steps tonight. Anastasia, I need you to find out some information about the mob connections, bosses and find a good way to schmoosh up to them like only you can. (rips off the memo handing to her), but first grab me another cup of coffee and refill the coffee pot this time.”

I: ”Sasha, I need you to inspect our vehicles and put them through their monthly tune ups. Master Sergei has something big planned in the works and may need to exit quickly if things go badly like they did at that Penthouse incident. (rips off the memo handing to her) Understood you two? I’ll man the phones and handle the corporate scheduling and get all the data up to date for him. I have some important interviews to conduct for Master Sergei when they arrive. (Straightening up her desk adjusting the files back in the manilla folder properly.) Now Go. Be gone (hand wave at them) as Master Sergei would say. ”

They both nod to her. Anastasia leaves popping a bubble as she returns with a hot cup of coffee for Inga. Anastasia sits it down at Inga’s desk placing it on the coaster to please Inga. She moves back to her cubicle. She starts Googling up information for pictures and any pertinent information fawning over the mob bosses she sees coming across on the screen as dreamy targets to carouse up to writing up her scale of 1-10 on beauty down on her notepad.

Sasha goes back to the back, sounds of tools being placed into a tool box can be heard in the background. Inga takes a sip of her coffee looking at her current appointments waiting patiently for something to happen as they go about their usual corporate business day to day routine.

Last edited by Moose on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got the right named retainer on edit)
Moose
Moose

Back to top Go down