Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Seek Fantasia (attn ST and anyone with IC reason to be here)

2 posters

Go down

I Seek Fantasia (attn ST and anyone with IC reason to be here) Empty I Seek Fantasia (attn ST and anyone with IC reason to be here)

Post  jbaby425 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

Josef Mann can be seen thumbing through some books in various languages some common some not. (Titles would include French Dutch Hungarian and Latin)

jbaby425

Back to top Go down

I Seek Fantasia (attn ST and anyone with IC reason to be here) Empty Re: I Seek Fantasia (attn ST and anyone with IC reason to be here)

Post  Admin Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:47 am

A young woman walks up to you.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://chicagobynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I Seek Fantasia (attn ST and anyone with IC reason to be here) Empty Re: I Seek Fantasia (attn ST and anyone with IC reason to be here)

Post  jbaby425 Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:01 pm

"I'm in search of something new and unusal. An old man such as myself tires of the same titles and topics. I feel a need to...shall we say indulge." A smile creeps over his tired face.

jbaby425

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 am

"Did you have something in mind? Or are you just looking for the random and unusual? Did you have a preferred language, or possibly any languages you don't want to them in."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jbaby425 Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:16 pm

"Something extremely unusual and nothing in English. European languages are my forte" the old man replies (btw as the St u have all of my visible traits so no need to declare them correct)

jbaby425

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 pm

OOC: Correct, you do not need to stat traits.

The clerk heads over to the shelf and brings back Agrippa's Three Books of Occult Philosophy in the native german.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jbaby425 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Mann smiles "How much my good sir."

jbaby425

Back to top Go down

Post  jbaby425 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Ooc: Aren't all of Agrippa's texts in Latin?

jbaby425

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:12 pm

"Thirty-five dollars, which includes tax."

OOC: The text has been translated into English, Latin and since he was German, I'm going to venture he wrote a copy in German as well.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jbaby425 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:51 am

Josef smiles and gladly hands over the 35 dollars

jbaby425

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum