Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home again

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Home again  Empty Home again

Post  Rio Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:02 pm

As the car pulls up to the front door, the driver exits and opens the passenger side rear door, Gino stands up and walks to the door. After a few words and a hand shake he enters and makes his way to the Elysium part of the club. The music has changed but the feel of the place has not. He flashes his smile and nods to the fine women has he passes them and walks up the stairs to the Elysium.

Finding a booth, he sits and calls a server over, "Honey, I will have a Jack Daniel on the rocks." he takes out a large bill fold and hands a her a fifty dollar bill. "Keep the change." with a wink.

Leaning back and closing his eyes, he wonders to himself why he has been asked to return to Chicago.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Home again  Empty Re: Home again

Post  starshine Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Mercedes moved over to the man as he called her. Wearing a short black skirt with chains that jingled softly as she walked and a "Succubus Club" black tank top with glittering letters across her ample chest, she nodded and took the money. When he said to keep the change, she smiled. "Thank you."

She moved over to the bar and picked up his drink. Moving elegantly back across the floor, she set the glass down at his table. "Anything else I can get you, sir?" Her smile enigmatic and open.
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Gino eyes her up and down as she enters with his drink.

He give a smile and a small chuckle, "I am sure you could, my dear." he says in his Italian accent. "Please have a seat." as he stands while she sits. "What is your name?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Mercedes nods, sliding into the seat across from him. Her body language is cautious as he stands as she sits, but the smile remains on her face. Her tone soft, "Thank you, sir. My name is Merecedes Stiles."

Her expression curious as she watches him. "May I inquire your name?"
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Mercedes" he extends his hand, "I am Gennaro Terrari, but you may call me Gino." if she offers her hand he will kiss the back of it and then sit back down. "So, Mercedes, have you been working here long?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Mercedes does offer her hand and smiles when he kisses the back of it. Her skin is smooth and warm. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Terrari....ummm...Gino."

She nods, "Yes, sir. I have worked here for a significant amount of time. I have not seen you before...are you new to town?"
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:20 pm

His hand is warm to the touch and soft and smooth.

"Well I am not new to the town but I have been away on business for a while. I have returned to offer some assistance with my families business here and just wanted to come and see how this place was doing. It has changed but over all it is the same." smiling again. "They still hire good looking women." has he takes a swig of his drink.

"What things would a newly returned Chicago native need to know these days and nights? Any new plays or operas in town?"

He looks around the room and then focuses back on her eyes.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Merecedes seems slightly surprised at him being warm to the touch, but covers it quickly with a smile. "Yes, there is always new plays and operas. Right now, The Phantom of the Opera is playing. Do you like operas?"
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:08 pm

"Yes, I do. When I was here last a had a box at the Civic Opera house. It was always a good evening and just a nice way to relax and take in the culture that the City has to offer. I was thought that more buildings on the river should have access doors so you can take boat instead of your car. The Opera house is one that has that and nice not many people use that it is a good way to come and go without dealing with the crowds." taking another drink of his cocktail. "Are you interested in the opera as well, Merecedes?"

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Mercedes shrugs. "Depends on the opera. I don't usually get out much....but I like to try all sorts of things."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Looking her over again, "I am not one to, how do you say, Beat around the bush. I would like to take you to dinner one night. Do you like Italian food? I am very fond of Rosebud's in Little Italy, would you like to join me one evening?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Mercedes looks a bit surprised, but smiles. "That sounds fun. I love Italian food actually." She pulls out a small pad of paper and pen from a pocket in her skirt. She scribbles a number on it and slides it across the table. "Here is my number...and then you can always find me here. My boss is flexible with my scheduling, so any night would work."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:33 pm

smiling he looks at the number and puts it in his pocket. "Do you need to get back to work or do you have time to sit and have a few drinks this evening?" He seems to be thinking about something and then says, "I believe that I still know the owner of the bar, unless it has changed hands. Well what about you? What else do you do besides work here?" as he finishes his drink. "What do you do for fun?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Mercedes face turns guarded again for a moment. "Do you know? This place hasn't changed hands...how do you know the owner?"

She smiles. "As long as I'm not long and that there are no guests being neglected then I'm okay, but I really shouldn't drink on the job."

She shrugs slightly. "I pretty much work, play, party when one's going on...other then that I guess I'm actually pretty boring." She chuckles softly.
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:52 am

"I had some past business dealings with the owner a few years back. It is not like we are close friends or anything that important." he nods, "Yes, I can understand that drinking on the job is not always a good thing." he chuckles.

"My type of girl, where are the good party spots now? I will have to check them out."
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Mercedes seems to relax more at him not being close friends with the owner and smiles. "There's always something going on after dark. You like to party?" Her tone is excited at the prospect.
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:24 pm

He smiles, "Like to party? I live for you Honey." he looks at his empty drink. "When you have time can I get another?" he places his arms on the back of the booth. "As soon as I get my place in order, I will be throwing a party that is for sure."

'This maybe a little to personal, Mercedes but are you with anyone currently? I am not looking to piss anyone off."
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Mercedes eyes light up even more as he mentions his enjoyment for partying. She nods, quickly standing up when he mentions getting another drink. She hesitates a moment at his question, a small flush coming to her cheeks. "Hold that thought."

She heads to the bar, getting him another drink, and checks in a moment with the bartender to ensure things are going well. She returns a few moments later, sliding his drink across the table to him. She sits back down, her amber eyes looking at him a moment, before she answers slowly. "To answer your question...no, I'm not with anyone.....in the dating sense if that's what you are asking." Her mouth twitches up in a smile. "What about you?"
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 pm

noting the tone of her voice and the color coming to her face, he nods, "Thought on hold."

"Thank you." as she slides the drink to him. He picks it up and takes a sip. "Well that is good to hear and No, I am not with anyone in the dating sense either nor am I married." placing the glass back on the table. "Well that makes all of this conversation even better."

Still smiling, "Mercedes are you a fan of jazz or the blues?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Mercedes face flushes slightly again and she shrugs. "They are both okay. I listen to just about everything except the music where all it is is just the screaming of someone. I want it to be good lyrical or musically...both is a bonus."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:03 pm

"So are you a classic rock fan?" as he swirls his drink and then places back on the table.

"At times this music now a days just does not have any soul, you know?" rolling his eyes, "I mean it is all computers or whatever but there is just something that is missing, but it does bring out the ladies and there is nothing wrong with the way they move on the dance floor. I just am not a fan of most club music."

Shrugging his shoulders, "So what day would be good for dinner and a ride on my boat?"
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Mercedes nods. "Yeah...classic rock is very nice...and I work here...how can I not enjoy all the club music?" She laughs. "Besides...as you said...seeing people moving on the dance floor is a definate bonus."

She cocks her head at him, a smile brightening her face. "You have a boat? Well, I'm off this Saturday or Monday."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Mercedes nods. "Yeah...classic rock is very nice...and I work here...how can I not enjoy all the club music?" She laughs. "Besides...as you said...seeing people moving on the dance floor is a definate bonus."

"That is true, I guess." smiling at her. "Don't you get a headache thought? " he looks out the window that over looks the dance floor, "I mean that is just a ton of bass."

She cocks her head at him, a smile brightening her face. "You have a boat? Well, I'm off this Saturday or Monday."
"Yes, well it is more of a yacht then a boat. I really like the calm waters of Lake Michigan, you can head out and just enjoy yourself. The evening trips are great, you can see the full coast of the lake and all the buildings it is awesome. I still think Chicago is the best City in the US."
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Mercedes eyes move out to the dance floor for a moment and she smiles. She shakes her head, "Nope..I don't get a headache...half the time I don't even notice the bass anymore."

She leans forward, placing her chin in her hand as she listens. "Uh-huh...Chicago is awesome...so why did you leave it, huh?" She smiles. "I've been on some boat rides and I agree...the views are amazing."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:53 am

She leans forward, placing her chin in her hand as she listens. "Uh-huh...Chicago is awesome...so why did you leave it, huh?" She smiles. "I've been on some boat rides and I agree...the views are amazing."

"My business had me needing to leave for Dallas about ten years ago. I am in the import/export business and I had opened a new branch in Dallas. I am a hands on type of guy so I went to over see that process myself. Now that it is up and running, I figured that I would come back home and run everything from the home office." as he leans forward a little to be closer to her.

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum