Chicago by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home again

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Home again  - Page 2 Empty Re: Home again

Post  starshine Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Merecedes pupils dialate slightly as he leans forward. She blinks slowly, "I see. Business.....well, I'm glad that Chicago pulled you back."

She lowers her eyes to the table and back up. "So were you just teasing me, by asking what days I had off or are you going to take me out?" A wry smile on her face.
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:13 pm

"I don't tease darling. No we will hit the town or go for a ride on the yacht." smiling. "Your call what do you what to do?"

taking another drink of his Jack Daniels. "If we go on the yacht, I will make sure to have dinner for us there. Since you are a fan of Italian, we will do that. Do you like red wine? Nothing wrong with a little vino, I say."

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Mercedes smiles. "Been a while since i've been out on a boat...even longer since i've been on a yacht." She nods, then chuckles softly. "I don't I have met any alcohol I didn't like."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 pm

"Then it is a date. I can have my driver pick you up and bring you to the yacht. We will have a great evening, what day is better for you, Mercedes?" he looks at this watch and then back to this drink. "I am thinking maybe about 8 PM? I am a fan of a late dinner." has he extends his hand across the table to her.
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Mercedes grins. "Sounds great...and Saturday would be a nice change to my standard weekend if that's okay with you." She rests one hand on the table while the other one supports her chin. "Eight sounds great." Her eyes watch his hand move across the table, a faint smile creeping on her lips. She glances around and sighs softly. "I better get back to work."
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:48 pm

He smiles and stands up, "Then it is set. I will have the driver call you once he is on the way. it was very nice talking to you." as he finishes his drink and heads to the stairs.

Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  starshine Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Mercedes smiles, standing as he does. "Have a good night." She clears the table as he heads to the stairs, moves down to the bar, and resumes her rounds.
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:41 pm

((OOC Dar go to An evening on the lake (attn: Mercedes) ))
Rio
Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum